IMPORTANT: BY SUBMITTING PERSONAL DATA TO US AND/OR BY USING OUR WEBSITE YOU GIVE YOUR CONSENT THAT ALL PERSONAL DATA THAT YOU SUBMIT MAY BE PROCESSED BY US IN THE MANNER AND FOR THE PURPOSES DESCRIBED BELOW.
Notification of changes to this statement
We’re continually improving our methods of communication and adding new functionality and features to this website and to our existing services. Because of these ongoing changes, changes in the law and the changing nature of technology, our data practices will change from time to time. If and when our data practices change, we’ll notify you and the local data protection authority where required by law. We encourage you to check this page frequently.
Collection of personal data including e-mail addresses
You may choose to buy products from us or receive additional information or services from us. When you purchase our products or request additional information, we request personal information about you such as your name, mailing address, email address, telephone number and payment details. We may also ask for demographic information to enable us to provide a personalized service to you. The information you provide is either manually or electronically stored in our databases. We sometimes supplement the information you provide with information from third parties. For instance, if we receive inaccurate ZIP codes, we may use third-party software to fix them.
Use of personal data
We‘ll use your personal data to fulfill your requests and will ask only for data that’s adequate, relevant and not excessive for those purposes. When we send you information for any purpose, we may send it sent by email or regular mail. When we ask you for personal data, it may be for, but is not limited to, the following purposes:
- We may contact you occasionally to inform you of new products and services we‘ll be providing.
- We may send you regular updates on issues we think will be of interest to you.
- We may send you information you request about our products and services.
- We may use your personal data for marketing purposes and market research.
- We may use your personal data internally to administer this website and improve our services.
We hope you’ll be delighted with our products and services. However, if you don’t wish to receive emails from us and want to be removed from our electronic mailing list, you may unsubscribe from the list. Your right to unsubscribe will be detailed in the emails we send you. Click on the "unsubscribe" link in the email to remove yourself from our mailing list.
Anonymous data collected through this website
In addition to the information we collect as described above, we use technology to collect anonymous information about the use of our website. For example, our web server automatically logs which pages of our website our visitors view, their IP addresses and which web browsers our visitors use. This technology does not identify users personally, it simply enables us to compile statistics about our visitors and their use of our website. Our website contains hyperlinks to other pages on our website. We may use technology to track how often these links are used and which pages on our website our visitors choose to view. Again this technology does not identify users personally—it simply enables us to compile statistics about the use of these hyperlinks.
To collect anonymous data, we may use temporary “cookies” that remain in the cookies file of your browser until the browser is closed. Cookies by themselves can’t be used to discover the identity of the user. A cookie is a small piece of information that’s sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies do not damage your computer. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. This enables you to decide if you want to accept it or not.
We also use your IP address to help diagnose server problems and administer our website. An IP address is a numeric code that identifies your computer on a network or the Internet. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information. We may also perform IP lookups to determine which domain you are coming from (i.e., aol.com, yourcompany.com) to more accurately gauge user demographics.
Disclosure of your personal data
- To provide you with information or products you’ve requested, we may occasionally transfer or share personal data with other companies within our group of companies and third parties who act for us for further processing in accordance with the purposes for which the data was originally collected or for purposes to which you have subsequently consented. For example, sometimes a third party may have access to your personal data to support our information technology or to handle mailings on our behalf.
- We’ll keep your contact details in our database and may, where you have consented, mail or email you information about our other products and services that may be of interest to you. If you don’t wish to receive emails or mail from us for these purposes, please let us know by following the “unsubscribe” procedure described above.
- Where you’ve consented, we may also share your personal data with other companies within our group of companies or disclose your personal data to other businesses that may contact you about their products or services that may interest you.
- We may share, transfer or disclose the information in our databases and server logs to comply with a legal requirement, for the administration of justice, to interact with anti-fraud databases, to protect your vital interests, to protect the security or integrity of our databases or this website, to take precautions against legal liability, or in the event of our sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event.
Where appropriate, before disclosing personal data to a third party, we contractually require that third party to take adequate precautions to protect that data and to comply with applicable law.
Data access and corrections
Upon receipt of your written request and enough information to permit us to identify your personal data, we’ll disclose to you the personal data we hold about you, for which we may make a small charge. We‘ll also correct, amend or delete any personal data that’s inaccurate and notify any third-party recipients of the necessary changes. You may update any information you have given to us by contacting us at the address given below. Requests to delete personal data are subject to any applicable legal and ethical reporting or document retention obligations imposed on us.
Links to other websites
Transfer of data abroad